Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Next Door Neighbor-Almost


I was talking to Sammi late the last segment or early this one
and asked her about new entertainment. She told me Brandi
Chapman was coming on. The name immediately rang a bell.
On our African adventure, we were standing in line to pick up
passports and started a conversation with the young lady in front
of us. She said she was an entertainer and after further
conversation we found out she was from Naples. She is a singer
and does a variety of types, my favorite being country. I was
delighted to know she would be on this cruise.

Last night was her first show and it was great. She told us again
about her 6’4” Romanian classical pianist husband. She used
to introduce Roy Clark’s show in Branson.

We talked to her after the show and found out she will be
continuing to Hawaii. The thought had gone through my mind
that she might. Princess brings in new entertainment frequently
and I thought they might carry someone late in this cruise on to
the next (saves them money). 

No comments:

Post a Comment