Saturday, January 19, 2013


One week from today we board the Grand Princess
for our next adventure. I will probably have had
one of my favorite desserts which has been served
on sailing day on our last few cruises-
grand marnier soufflé.

As many of you know, we cruised around South
America in 2002. Even though that was only 11
years ago, we did not have a digital camera and
computer access on the ship was limited and
expensive and if blogs existed I was unaware of it.

However, I did keep a journal the old fashioned way.

Since we are visiting some of the same places,
we will  not be taking as many shore excursions
as before.  But since we have been there and
have I have recorded our experience, I will be
posting some adventures from  our previous trip.
I will make note of the date so you will know
which are then vs now.

 I was having a terrible time trying to download
pictures. I found out a neighbor was an expert
and he not only fixed the problem but fixed our
computers. I finally have a grandchild.

1 comment:

  1. Great...you posted your itinerary. I know it will be a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete